Anybody have a schedule of all is fighting in this?
Anybody have a schedule of all is fighting in this?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Did I see a flyer right saying that Ricco Rodriguez is going to be in attendance handing out trophies?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yes, that day will be a mess up here. Two softball games, two baseball games, mens and womens tennis, and mma. Everybody and their brother will be up here that day.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I'll likely be up there for the MMA. May take in some baseball earlier on that day--what time do those games start Double D?
Also--does anyone know if there are any tickets for pre-sale for the MMA? I had to hustle my way into the one at the BSG armory this past time...I'd rather have a ticket in advance if possible.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Here's some info
http://www.groundnpound.org/plugins/...40000.event.64
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yes, get tickets at Cavalier Pharmacy in Wise.. they are $25
Ricco will be in attendance,and handing out the title belts. He is coming in for charity. Steve Bolinksey of Team BigDaddy, his son is diagnosed with hemophibilia (sp).... there will also be a benefit dinner on Sunday at MECC.
Is the dinner at MECC? or Mosby's? I've heard both
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I see a flyer right saying that Ricco Rodriguez is going to be in attendance handing out trophies? </div></div>
mr celebrity rehab himself
why isnt he fighting? is he still doing the rehab thing and out of the gym?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
dude dont give him hell he is down here for a good cause
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I see a flyer right saying that Ricco Rodriguez is going to be in attendance handing out trophies? </div></div>
mr celebrity rehab himself
why isnt he fighting? is he still doing the rehab thing and out of the gym? </div></div>
it's an amateur show. I'm also guessing if Ricco were to fight, it'd cost a good chunk of change. He's just doing a charity event.
Bookmarks